posted by Tobias Arthur @ 6:34 PM
Congratulations. I will finally write down an address for Jeff in ink rather than pencil.
WOW! Congratulations, you two! The house looks terrific, and I'm sure you'll adjust to cooking on an electric range just fine if you can't switch to gas :)We'd love to visit, but it might take a few years for us to get there!
Awww.. our little Em and Jeff are all growed up. Congratulations! Can't wait to visit. I'm sure Vienna-Eugene tickets are cheap!
Congrats on your new house! I can't wait to see more pictures once you are all moved in:)Lee
Yipee! Congrats on the house! Enjoy unpacking - it's much more fun than packing is...Love ya, Kim
Post a Comment
<< Home
This blog describes the adventures and explorations of Emily and Jeff as they travel through life.
Born on 8:51 am on Thursday, September 16. Weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 inches long.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Congratulations. I will finally write down an address for Jeff in ink rather than pencil.
WOW! Congratulations, you two! The house looks terrific, and I'm sure you'll adjust to cooking on an electric range just fine if you can't switch to gas :)
We'd love to visit, but it might take a few years for us to get there!
Awww.. our little Em and Jeff are all growed up. Congratulations! Can't wait to visit. I'm sure Vienna-Eugene tickets are cheap!
Congrats on your new house! I can't wait to see more pictures once you are all moved in:)
Lee
Yipee! Congrats on the house! Enjoy unpacking - it's much more fun than packing is...
Love ya, Kim
Post a Comment
<< Home