Saturday, January 21, 2006

The parade in Gualaceo



5 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

0LD.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger natashalp said...

Em & Jeff...

Thanks for the birthday card, courtesy of Miami, FL!

Were you drunk or just a little tipsy when you took these parade pics? Hee hee...

Can't wait to hear more. Sounds like it's been breath-taking so far. What altitude is Gualaceo? I remember Quito being about 10,000 feet... kind of leaves you short of breath right there! Will you have a chance to do some traveling within Ecuador? How are the classes going? More pictures of everything! Take care of yourselves and each other.

Love you,
Tash

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I figured I would post since Fran has to post for every single blog entry. Anyway, these pictures are OK, but ... where are the pictures of Kemp Gone Wild? That's bigger than any parade could be.

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is ecuador so blurry? i knew it was a third world country but i certainly expected that it wasn't so poor it wasn't even in focus. anywho, you better link to my blog or i'll send chuck norris after you. did you know that when Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail, his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather, roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you. i just thought you should know that. www.livejournal.com/users/redsox1918

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine commment, Charles. When Em and I recently flew to Oregon, Chuck Norris was waiting in our hotel room with a fistfull of vengance and a duffel bag of right guard. That´s right, he beat us there. And that grizzled SOB was came in a wagon. TWO broken axles. That´s right. Don´t mess with Chuck.

Mike, I´m sorry to say photos of Kemp Gone Wild will only be available at the pay-site, but catch a free sneak peek in Snoop´s latest video: "I lost a lotta hos in Ecuador." Stay tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home